Re: toolbars?

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: toolbars?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:16:59 +0100

 WMP> Local files work... I am going to spend some time early this
 WMP> morning trying to figure out what is wrong with HTTP.

I suppose I should revisit what I did in url.

 WMP> There appears to be no way to say 'use my toolbar exclusively', which
seems
 WMP> a bit lacking.

Yes, as for the menu bar, but that's what I was proposing to
implement.

 WMP> Understandable.  Did you guys start using the gnome pixmaps?

That's what the current toolbar comprises.  We only have (are
getting?) an assignment for tigert's toolbar icons as far as I know.
They need work to use fewer colours, though.  I will sort out Gnus
ones eventually, since we have paperwork for those too.  Any ideas for
others we can use (get an assignment for) are welcome, but I think
there are more important things to spend significant time on.