Re: [Emacs-devel] Repository Move

From: William M. Perry
Subject: Re: [Emacs-devel] Repository Move
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:26:50 -0500

Jeff Bailey <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 05:09:08PM +0200, Gerd Moellmann wrote:
>
> > > The url and w3 Emacs packages were on anoncvs but are missing on
> > > subversions.
> > > What has happened?
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Bill Perry is receiving emacs-devel.  I think he should be able to
> > tell if W3 and URL should be moved to subversions.
>
> If I missed anything, let me know - My mailbox is a little flooded with
> dups right now, but if it's truly fixed, then I'll be trhough them in a
> day or so.

Sorry for the delay - was stuck in maryland all week for aventail. :(  If
you want to move W3 & URL to subversions, feel free.  I just haven't gotten
around to officially requesting it yet.  You should still be able to get to
it via cvs.gnu.org though... urk.  Just checked and it is rejecting my
credentials.

I guess we should move it asap.  I'll send mail in just a few minutes.

-Bill P.