[emacs-bidi] arabic: composition

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: [emacs-bidi] arabic: composition
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:57:24 +0200

I'm not sure what the correct way to report bugs in emacs-bidi are.
While copying a few words for flashcard.el, I stumbled upon the word
"stick".  The first letter should connect to the rest of the word, but
it does not.  See the appended screenshot.  To write it, I used the
arabic-translit input method and typed '.sa -- see the appended
screenshot.

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/