Re: [emacs-bidi] IBM is willing to help !?!

From: Ehud Karni
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] IBM is willing to help !?!
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:57:11 +0300

On Mon, 7 May 2001 14:34:30 +0300 (IDT), Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 May 2001, Yotam Medini wrote:
>
> > See message of Mati
> >  http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg13437.html
>
> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> I didn't see Emacs mentioned anywhere in that thread.
>
> If the IBM people are interested in working on bidi support in Emacs, I
> suggest they start a discussion here.

He (address@hidden) did mention Emacs in Applications.
But he said they had not decided yet what project to tackle.

Since he reads this email, I'm sure he'll contact you if IBM will
decide to engage in Emacs bidi.

BTW. Thanks to IBM Israel for the work they did on Mozilla.

Ehud.

--
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @    Ehud Karni                       ינרק דוהא
     @    @      @  @@  @    Senior System Support   בשחמ תוכרעמב הכימת