elysium-developers

[Elysium-developers] Re: refnance it

From: Yannis Grau
Subject: [Elysium-developers] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:27:41 -0700

D r ea i r H a om r e O r wn u er,

Your c z re c di c t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV r N r o ea y l e e st u at d e and want I z MME v DIA u TE c i as l h to s r pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW l ER your monthly p o aym y ent y s
by a third or more, here are the d b ea b ls z we have T f ODA r Y:

$ 4 k 90 , 0 s 00 a y s l h ow a f s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 0 u 00 a k s l e ow a c s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 25 s 0 , 0 y 00 a e s lo e w a q s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 0 a 00 a l s lo p w a e s 3 , 5 r 5 %

V g isi l t ou h r web s w it p e

Yannis Grau , A z ppr d ov k al M k ana m ge f r

something particularly uncomfortable for you!
We were on a journey to visit our relatives, our nephews and nieces,
and first, second, and third cousins, and the other descendants of our
grandfathers, who live on the East side of these truly hospitable