elmo-devel

[elmo-devel] Wish to Contribute

From: shardul . chiplunkar
Subject: [elmo-devel] Wish to Contribute
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:21:15 +0530

Hello all,
I saw the 'Developer Wanted' notice on the elmo page at Savannah, and I want to contribute to the project. To at least get an idea of elmo, I checked out the CVS repository and tried to build elmo, but this failed. Details below:
OS: Debian Wheezy (on a Raspberry Pi (armv6))
Kernel: Linux 3.10.25
Output from 'make' is attached. 'configure' runs properly.
 How do I fix this? Thanks for your attention!