eev

[eev] eev vs linkd vs eon vs org

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [eev] eev vs linkd vs eon vs org
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:56:50 +0200

Hi,

I am keeping on trying to use eev, convinced by the fact that it
could be useful at some point ;)

I red a lot about eev and since I am also a great fan of dto's
productions, I also tried his modes (linkd and derivated).

My problem is this: how does eev differ from linkd exactly ? Do
they deserve the same goals/objectives ? What about org-mode too
?

I hope you wouldn't flame at me due to my lack of knowledge, I am
just trying to understand all that stuff.

Regards,
--
Xavier Maillard