edu-fr

[Edu-fr] GNU software at WVU

From: John Gianola
Subject: [Edu-fr] GNU software at WVU
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:33:50 -0400

Hello,
    My name is John Gianola and I am a Junior at West Virginia University. I am on the Student Advisory Committee at the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department here at WVU. I am working on a proposal for standardizing software in our department and possibly distributing software either via CD or via internet for students to use in their home computers. I am very interested in GNU software for this purpose (especially Emacs and GCC). I was simply wondering what sort of licensing WVU and our Computer Science and Electrical Engineering Department would need to destribute your software.

Thank you in Advance,
John Gianola