edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] GNU (dot) Education

From: Navin Dhanuka
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] GNU (dot) Education
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:20:38 +0530

Hello Hilaire,

Thanks for giving me the link. I have just seen all the package names and some of them are really happy & challenging.
Will definitely work on all of them.
Currently I am working on gcc, php & mysql.

My dream project is to start working on eMacs as well.
I think I will be ready with PHP Tutorials by 2014 end.

Navin.