edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Open tablet terms of contract --- Edu-EU Digest, Vol 46, Is

From: Daniel Rohde-Kage
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Open tablet terms of contract --- Edu-EU Digest, Vol 46, Issue 6
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:30:52 +0100

Hello out there,

the terms of contracts can be found in file attachment. It was published only in the printed, so-called 'non-official Schulverwaltungsblatt', and not in the internet, I'm wondering about this fact.

I'm in contact with Cornelius Schumacher and other people from KDE. The 7''-Spark-tablet is probably not useful in this setting. Like the Wikireader the purpose is not to have an electronic text-book, but a multimedia device. Please notice purposes of such a system in my blog, in second passage of [1].

To discuss the details of a possible system, a kind of systematic communication is needed, because FSFE seem to be more political, KDE more technical orientated. I had to post in both mailing-lists the same and I dont know, whether this is wanted.

On Cebit many of my conversations were about file-format for Open Educational Ressources (another aim of official Media-consulting Niedersachsen) where there seems to be a vaccum, because nobody have an idea which format is useful to create, publish and use/consume open and cross-platfrom contents.

Daniel

[1] http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=oss-schulblog.org&act=url

The argument