edu-eu

Let's Trade Links!

From: Elena Souslova
Subject: Let's Trade Links!
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:32:55 -0500

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future, using
SPAM: the built-in mail filtering support in your mail reader.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (12.2 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (0.8 points)  Subject has an exclamation mark
SPAM: Hit! (1.4 points)  BODY: /increase.* traffic/i
SPAM: Hit! (3.8 points)  BODY: /to (?:be removed|be deleted|no longer receive
th(?:is|ese) messages?) (?:from|send|reply|[e-]*mail)/i
SPAM: Hit! (2 points)    BODY: /Bill.{0,10}1618.{0,10}TITLE.{0,10}III/i
SPAM: Hit! (2.2 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: Hit! (2 points)    BODY: Claims "This is not spam"
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

If this letter reached you in error, please, accept our sincere apologies.
This is invitation not a spam.

Dear Arts and Crafts web site Owner,

Would you like to increase traffic through your web site?
Now Art Brushes Store trades links with the other Arts and Crafts
web sites. It take only 3 minites to place a link and we will
place the link back to your web site. Please, visit
http://www.kolinskyartbrushes.com/trade.html
for details.

If you'd like to join our Affiliate Program, please, visit
http://www.kolinskyartbrushes.com/affiliates/index.html
to sign-up.

Respectfully,

Elena Souslova, Owner