[Duplicity-talk] "No signature chains found" error

From: Ittay Dror
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] "No signature chains found" error
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 12:28:26 +0300

Trying to use duplicity to list files in a backup that is in google drive. I get the error as in the title.
 * I can see the folder and contents (e.g. duplicity-full...) if I go to drive.google.com in the browser.
 * I created a service account and downloaded the json file as defined [here][1]
 * The url I use is `gdrive://${GOOGLE_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_URL}/${FOLDER_NAME}?myDriveFolderID=root`
 * GOOGLE_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_URL is the same as client_email in the json fle
 * FOLDER_NAME is the textual name I see in the web browser
 * The drive is for a company account and usually I access it by logging in normally, but with my work email

Thanks,
Ittay

  [1]: https://docs.gspread.org/en/latest/oauth2.html#enable-api-access