[Duplicity-talk] Debugging intermittent SSH signature verification probl

From: Andrew Beverley
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Debugging intermittent SSH signature verification problem
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:59:41 +0100

Dear all,

I have a very intermittent problem connecting to cloud storage using
SSH (SFTP with Parimiko).

The error I occasionally receive is "BackendException: ssh connection
to ... failed: Signature verification (ssh-rsa) failed."

The cloud storage provider is insistent that this is a local issue, but
I am not so sure.

Is there some way I can debug this, such as logging the remote IP
address and actual SSH signature when the failure occurs?

I am using Duplicity 0.7.11 on Debian as packaged.

Many thanks,

Andy