Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problems with Hubic cron tasks

From: Tapio Sokura
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problems with Hubic cron tasks
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 13:50:04 +0000

Hello,

The user the task is run as is the same as when the task is run manually from
the shell. Only that user has the .hubic_credentials etc files and the task
does succeed sometimes when run under cron, but mostly not.

Is there a way to get more useful information on what exactly fails during
connecting/authentication phase? I tried upping the verbosity level, but it
doesn't give much about this phase of the process..

  Tapio