Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with Dropbox-backend

From: Luca Bertoncello
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Problem with Dropbox-backend
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 07:59:30 +0000

Zitat von Dmitry Nezhevenko via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden>:

Hi,

Probably Dropbox finally turned off API v1.

Surely...

Please make sure that you're using latest version of duplicity. I thought
I've updated duplicity to use APv2.

I think, I already use that...
I updated the Dropbox-API (using pip), but now I get this error:

BackendException: dpbx: Unable to obtain access token: 'OAuth2FlowNoRedirectResult' object is not iterable

after I allow in Dropbox the access to the API...
Any idea?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(address@hidden)