[Duplicity-talk] gpg key password asked for backup after verify

From: Raphael Bauduin
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] gpg key password asked for backup after verify
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 11:28:48 +0200

Hi,

I had encrypted backups working fine for weeks on a server. As the encryption uses the public key, it doesn't ask for a password.

Then I did a duplicity verify, which requires the gpg private key, and asks for a password.
The verify went fine, but since then the gpg key password is also asked for backups, preventing the automation.... I'm nearly sure this is linked

I have removed the duplicity cache in ~/.cache/duplicity, but to no avail....

Any suggestion?

Thanks