Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems trying to use par2

From: John Covici
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems trying to use par2
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 05:05:03 -0400

Well, I now know that I am using pexpect 4.2.1, and so I tried it on a
full backup to see if it would work any better.  It kept saying things
like
Making directory /tmp/duplicity-29_4Gr-tempdir/duplicity_temp.7
Create Par2 recovery files
Attempt 2 failed. ExceptionPexpect: The command was not found or was
not executable: par2.

I do have version 4.2.1 of pexpect installed.  Am I doing something
wrong or is par2 just broken?