[Duplicity-talk] b2, consistent URLError after 48 hours

From: Ted Timmons
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] b2, consistent URLError after 48 hours
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:01:03 +0000

I'm using 0.7.11 and getting the following. It always occurs a few minutes short of 48 hours runtime (per `time`).

Attempt 1 failed. URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer>
Writing duplicity-full-signatures.20170130T192012Z.sigtar.gpg
Giving up after 4 attempts. URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer>

Perhaps the b2_get_upload_url has expired? There's no stacktrace, so I'm guessing. I do see that sigtar file is almost 20gb, so I'm not surprised it takes some serious time to upload. Do I need to use the (somewhat confusing) --max-blocksize to make the sigtar files smaller?

-ted