Re: [Duplicity-talk] current directory

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] current directory
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 06:44:42 -0600

In my experience, just starting in a transient directory can cause problems, mounted or static.  A cd at that point might help, but no guarantees, and really no good way to test it.

For me, problems occurred mostly when trying to exit or kill a Python program after its cwd had gone away.

...Ken

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 6:28 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
he's probably aware of the workaround. any reason for us not to chdir into say, archive dir?

..ede/duply.net