Re: [Duplicity-talk] File found in list-current-files, but won't restore

From: Nertskull
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] File found in list-current-files, but won't restore.
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:11:58 -0500

I ran it again with -v9.  I can put the output up on pastebin if still needed.  But first I did find it spit out the following error.

*********
No orphaned or incomplete backup sets found.
PASSPHRASE variable not set, asking user.
Registering (mktemp) temporary file /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-0NoraC-2
Deleting /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-0NoraC-2
Forgetting temporary file /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-0NoraC-2
Processed volume 1 of 6249
Registering (mktemp) temporary file /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-86W2Nx-3
Error 'First patch in sequence [<duplicity.path.ROPath instance at 0x7ff444ab75f0>] was a diff' patching .
Deleting /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-86W2Nx-3
Forgetting temporary file /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mktemp-86W2Nx-3
Processed volume 2 of 6249
Releasing lockfile <lockfile.LinkFileLock instance at 0x7ff445991cf8>
Removing still remembered temporary file /tmp/duplicity-x9e2bC-tempdir/mkstemp-Q0Le0w-1

*********

Not sure what the 'First patch...' error means.

I'm positive the file name is spelled perfectly. I've copied it straight from the list-current-files.  Plus I've tried restoring the parent directory, and everything restores except the .odb files. So it definitely is not a mis-typing issue.

I'm running Kubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Duplicity 0.6.23

If you still need the entire log output, let me know and I can put it up somewhere.

Thanks!