Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Merge] lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:

From: Stefan Breunig
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Merge] lp:~breunigs/duplicity/amazondrive into lp:duplicity
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:34:58 +0100

Just to let you know:

Amazon have replied today and denied the request to approve duplicity
for production limits. The reply is a canned response they send out on
all denials (see below). I assume the non-production limits will suffice for
now, though, given the strictest ones work a per account basis rather than per
key one.

"""
Thank you for your interest in using the Amazon Drive developer tools.
We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each invite request,
including the use case your application will support. While our goal is
to offer a broad and compelling assortment of applications to Amazon
Drive customers, we are currently unable to approve your request for
access.

Best Regards,

The Amazon Drive Team
"""

They also detected my mail as spam with 100% certainty, which I guess
explains why it took them so long to reply.

Cheers
Stefan