Re: [Duplicity-talk] Globbing filelist warning

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Globbing filelist warning
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 17:09:54 -0700

What version of duplicity?  What command line?

...Ken

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Christian via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there,

I have two short questions.
1. I am getting the warning about the globbing file list. However I can't find any option where I am using this. I only use "--include-filelist". Any clue where I can turn it off?

Warning: Option --exclude-globbing-filelist is pending deprecation and will be removed in a future release.
--include-filelist and --exclude-filelist now accept globbing characters and should be used instead.

2. Is there a way to simulate the backup and get an overview on how big it will be?

Regards
  Christian