Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 17:21:12 -0400

Don’t see this.  Messages from the list have a different “To:” and “From:”
Header fields.  For example, this is the raw source of one of these messages.
The “From” is the original poster.  The “To:” is the list address.  This is
from one of John’s posts today.  Maybe there is a rewrite rule in spamh.com
where all of John’s mail goes?