Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out

From: covici
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 19:44:19 -0400

OK, we have found the answer, working with my provider and some testing
we have discovered  the cause.

there is a filter which rejects the message if from is my email address
and to is also my email address and its not from my domain.  Now most
lists the to field points to the list and there is no problem, but your
list changes the to field to my email address and so the to and from are
the same and so its rejected.  Sounds like a mailman config issue, not
something I can change, but in the list options you have.

Thanks for bearing with me in tracking this down.