Re: [Duplicity-talk] Amazon Cloud Drive with duplicity?

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Amazon Cloud Drive with duplicity?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 06:08:38 -0600

The program acd_cli has a FUSE mount command which would allow you to use duplicity in a file:// syntax.

No one has written a specific backend yet.

...Ken

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:42 PM, E.B. <address@hidden> wrote:
I saw this was asked with no response in 2011... wondering if someone
can give more recent response (or *any* response) now that it's 2016.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.backup.duplicity.general/4499

Anyone know much about whether the new Amazon Cloud Drive is
accessible programmatically like S3 is?  It might be a good backend to
support as well as S3.

Their web site didn't mention much.  It apparently [1] leaks S3 object
URLs, so it's a thin layer on top of it.  But I guess no word of an
API yet.

[1] https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=233114