[Duplicity-talk] Where do files go when using the PyDrive backend?

From: Rohit Shriwas
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Where do files go when using the PyDrive backend?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:22:48 +0530

Hey everybody,

So I just got started with Duplicity and tried the PyDrive backend for
remote storage. I created a project and made a service account as
mentioned in the man page and proceeded to take a backup. Everything
worked well and now I'm able to take incremental backups and list
existing files on the remote storage.

BUT.. I'm unable to see anything in my Google drive or anything under
Google's developer console options. Where do these files go and how do I
check how much quota is remaining in there?