[Duplicity-talk] Verification of filelists, multiprocessing

From: Andreas Doll
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Verification of filelists, multiprocessing
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:53:41 +0100

Hello

If I run

$ duplicity --encrypt-sign-key 123ABC12 /path/to/dir file://backup1

and then

$ duplicity verify file://backup1 /path/to/dir

everything works fine.
However, my setup is as follows: I run

$ duplicity --encrypt-sign-key 123ABC12 --include-globbing-filelist list.txt /
file://backup2

with list.txt consisting of directories as well as files:

/path/to/dir
+ /usr/another/dir
+ /etc/foo/file
+ /etc/bar/another/file
- **

Sorry if I don't grok the manpage, but how can I verify file://backup2 using
the filelist list.txt?

Moreover: Judging from the manpage I assume it is not possible to use multiple
CPU cores to speedup de/encryption?

Thanks,
Andreas