Re: [Duplicity-talk] Skipping missing/corrupted volumes?

From: Red Street
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Skipping missing/corrupted volumes?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:52:16 -0700

I'm using 0.6.24. I will try out 0.7.x, thanks for the note.

Thanks for the restore by hand guide. This worked to get most of one
set of my data back since there were no incrementals in that set.
Being able to do this was one of the reasons I went with duplicity.

For another set that is missing a couple of incrementals I'm guessing
there is no way out.

Thanks again!