Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg 1 or 2?

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg 1 or 2?
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 11:33:28 -0700

Ede,

Yeah, I think I am going to go with the "depend on gpg1” explicitly.   I have
the wrong dependence now but my system also has a gpg1 and so it works.  Not
sure why I haven’t heard problem reports.  It may be that almost everyone who
uses gpg has both 1 and 2!

When the 0.7.X branch has a switch (in the setup.py?) then I will start moving
things to gpg2 dependencies.

Thanks for the help!!

-Scott