Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Testing...

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Testing...
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:44:47 -0400

Michael,

Thanks that helps.  I can patch the testing to use python2.7 which fink uses to
make sure that the correct version is being used.  Actually I kept running into
missing packages.  For testing it seems I need the following

tox-py27, pluggy-py27, pexpect-py27, mock-py27
Which are obviously the python 2.7 versions of those packages.  This multiple
python installation is a pain for package managers.  But necessary...

Now I am one step further on the testing phase…  The test is running but hangs?
 The first (and last message) is
"test_missing_file (testing.functional.test_badupload.BadUploadTest) … "

The testing script is executed from the main directory with:
python2.7 setup.py test

-Scott