Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: AssertionError on every attempt

From: Rupert Levene
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: AssertionError on every attempt
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:49:53 +0100

OK, log.Warn should be changed to log.FatalError, I guess.

To make _delete remove all files, the simplest way might be

    def _delete(self, filename):
        flist = self.FilesList(filename)
        for f in flist:
            f.auth.service.files().delete(fileId=f['id']).execute()

Note that if filename=None is passed then this would delete all files!
Maybe this is worth checking for explicitly...

Rupert