Re: [Duplicity-talk] Support for current Google Drive API?

From: Rupert Levene
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Support for current Google Drive API?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 09:26:14 +0100

You can use the pydrive backend instead of gdocs. pydrive uses storage
associated with a google service account which means you can't access
the backups using the Google Drive web interface or access any old
backups made using the gdocs backend, and your storage quota is
limited, but it does seem to work.

If you want to use the web-visible storage in your Google Drive user
account like the old gdocs backend, then you can patch the pydrive
backend - see my recent email to this list for instructions.

Rupert