Re: [Duplicity-talk] Encrypt without the private key?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Encrypt without the private key?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:42:20 +0200

Norbert,

please take the time to familiarize yourself with gnupg. i am quite busy
myself. also read the duplicity manpage, parameter '--encrypt-key'
 http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html

for now suffice to say that you can encrypt against multiple public keys, for
different private keys (persons, machines) to decrypt.

..ede/duply.net