[Duplicity-talk] get rid of empty incremental changes

From: Karl Forner - Quartz Bio
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] get rid of empty incremental changes
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:23:48 +0100

Hello,

When performing an incremental backup, if there is no change, duplicity produces 3 files (the manifest, the difftar and the sigtar) that (as far as I understand) are useless.
I mean that if you delete them it does not change a thing, or I missed something.

Is there an easy way not to produce these empty backups, or to remove them ?

Thanks,

Karl Forner