[Duplicity-talk] installed man / readme permissions bug

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] installed man / readme permissions bug
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:52:14 -0700

on debian wheezy. I installed 0.6.24 via python setup.py install

later, I noticed an error from the system cron about mandb something failing.

It seems these files,
/usr/local/share/man/man1/rdiffdir.1
/usr/local/share/man/man1/duplicity.1
have permissions 600. Normally files here have 644 permissions, so I
think this is a bug.

I did a little more investigation. It seems a misc text files in
/usr/local/share/doc/duplicity-0.6.24
like README are also 600 permissions, while other text files duplicity
installed there are 644.