Re: [Duplicity-talk] A few Q's about duplicity compared rsync

From: Pedro Ribeiro
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] A few Q's about duplicity compared rsync
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 20:40:06 +0000

Thanks for the response, it is much clearer now.

So how much pain is it to restore a full incremental backup going up
to a year? Let's say the base is 150GB, and the variance about 1GB a
month.
Doing more than one full backup a year is painful, it takes me about 4
days to upload all the stuff into Google Cloud.

Regards,
Pedro