Re: [Duplicity-talk] Remote S3 backups not the same size as source?

From: Brandon
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Remote S3 backups not the same size as source?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:11:59 -0600

I have had “duply email verify” running for 45 minutes now with no response.
There is, like I said, 83GB locally and 38GB remote but I don’t understand why
it would not have responded by now. How long does “verify” normally take to
complete?

Also, I have not excluded anything; I have the directory, /mnt/Data/Email , set
with absolutely no exclusions.

Thanks,

Brandon