Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] no-compression still compresses?
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:10:26 +0100

in bin/duplicity probably here
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-series/view/head:/bin/duplicity#L383

also you should research the code that was added when --no-compression switch
was added.. search changelog for a circa point in time and then look in the
repositories history for the commit that added it.
i have the feeling something was lost, removed erroneously somewhen, as i
recall it worked after the switch was included.

..ede/duply.net