Re: [Duplicity-talk] duply restore Bug [ # diff -q -r /tmp/restore/sbin

From: han duply
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duply restore Bug [ # diff -q -r /tmp/restore/sbin /usr/sbin ] Comes wrong! {Amended 2}
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 21:38:57 +0800

Hi ede!

1. The PasteBins as below:

the ls -la /tmp/myrestore | Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/FXryVDtk

the ls -la /tmp/myrestore/sbin |Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/xeevidPY

the ls -la /usr/sbin |Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/Q2xRqLZT

2. I use "du -sh" command for file details and it puts this:

address@hidden sbin]# du -sh accton
0       accton             <== Why is zero?
address@hidden sbin]# du -sh adsl-connect
0       adsl-connect    <==Why is zero?

And when I use the "ls /tmp/myrestore/sbin" command for more details, I found sth. that is:

All the missing files (size is zero) can display, but they all are Blinking in the backgroud of red color.

Why??

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:39 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05.03.2012 12:00, han duply wrote:
> *Hi ede: *
>
> Another restore with another folder "myrestore" *with -v9 OUTPUT * is here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/LmcqpeBF

it claims to have written the missing files, check the output for yourself.

please pastebin a
 ls -la /tmp/myrestore
for me.