Re: [Duplicity-talk] backend query_info question

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] backend query_info question
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 01:20:49 -0500

Yeah, query_info is newer than the get/put calls and was done in a way
to allow individual backends to provide optimized ways of asking.

So if a backend can query multiple files at the same cost as one file,
it should implement  _query_list_info.  Otherwise, it should implement
the simpler _query_file_info.

A backend shouldn't reimplement query_info itself.

-mt