Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some translation problems

From: Ed Blackman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Some translation problems
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:05:14 -0500

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 04:38:40PM +0100, SanskritFritz wrote:
This actually leads me to the question, why does duplicity list a
directory as Added, when it clearly existed before? I think it should
be marked as Modified.

This is a guess: I'm a user and not a developer of duplicity. But maybe the directory is being added to the full or incremental archive?

--
Ed Blackman