Re: [Duplicity-talk] Checking integrity upstream

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Checking integrity upstream
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:56:15 +0000

On 13 Nov 2011, at 18:51, Lluís Batlle i Rossell <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd like to verify that the whole files there are in good state, without
> transferring all them back to my computer.

You could use the --sign-key option for Duplicity to sign with a given private
key, and then on the remote machine run something like `gpg --verify` on each
.gpg file produced by Duplicity.

Of course, this will confirm the integrity of the container files, but says
nothing about the integrity of the individual files within. This probably isn't
an issue though.

Chris Poole
[BAD246F9]