Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.16 "File XXX was corrupted during upl

From: Kris
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.16 "File XXX was corrupted during upload." to s3+http://
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:22:32 -0400

Hi Edgar and folks,

I don't think the patch I provided is correct. I was thinking about it before
crashing out last night and I'm not sure that was the only issue. After
grabbing some sleep I did a duplicity verify on the backup set and it failed
checksum on the first archive. It'll have to be looked in to in some more
detail.

Kris