[Duplicity-talk] Compression options

From: Jeff Cook
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Compression options
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:09:22 -0600

Hello

I had two quick questions. The first is regarding whether we can use
newer compression algorithms supported by tar within duplicity yet, and
if not, if there is progress on allowing this. I looked into this
briefly but did not find anything definitive.

Additionally, my understanding is that I can change duplicity to use bz2
instead of gz for its backups. I wasn't able to find documentation for
that immediately, however, and was wondering if I could get a simple
clarification on if and/or how that was possible.

Thanks
Jeff
--
Jeff Cook