Re: [Duplicity-talk] OSError: [Errno 35] Resource temporarily unavailabl

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] OSError: [Errno 35] Resource temporarily unavailable
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:20:39 +0100

A small update:

I couldn't find any solution to increase the max open file number, so
I view this as a failed backup (since a restore isn't possible) and a
lesson learned: make a new full backup once every few months at the
minimum, not once every 7!

Fortunately, I take a Voldemort approach to backups, so I have the
same files backed up in a few other places. I've not lost anything.

It's a good reminder to periodically check the backups too, even if
the backup itself is working fine!

Thanks for all the help

Chris