Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date

From: Mike Brack
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restored data not up-to-date
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:15:39 +0200

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:57 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you try to understand what the status output tells you?
yes, I did but I could not conclude what needs to be done. Therefore I ask the experts

did you change your duplicity version recently?
No, I did not

did you keep logs of your backup til recently?
Yes, I did but the log files are on the machine which is not available anymore.

Is there a chance to restore to the latest version? If so, how can I achieve this.
Thanks for your help with best regards,
Mike