Re: [Duplicity-talk] Python 3

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Python 3
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:32:55 -0400

OK, Python 3 was released end of 2008 I believe, so that would imply end of 2014 when we would be able to drop 2.x.

2.6 was released end of 2006, so that's probably end of 2012 when we could depend on that.

But I guess we could support 3.x as soon as we put in the effort to make py2to3 work, and assuming we can do so when still using 2.4.

-mt