[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.13 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.6.13 Released
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:12:59 -0500

Hi,

Only a few fixes this time, one major  I found one case where duplicity was corrupting a file during restore after an interrupted backup and got that fixed, so I felt it was time for a new release.

New in v0.6.13 (2011/04/02)
----------------------------
Bugs closed in this release:
579958     Assertion error "time not moving forward at appropriate pace"
613244     silent data corruption with checkpoint/restore
731905     File "/usr/bin/duplicity", error after upgrade from 6.11 to 6.12

Enhancements added this release:
New manual test to make Ctrl-C issues easier to replicate.
Use python-virtualenv to make testing multiple Python versions easier.
In boto backend check for existing bucket before trying to create.

You can download the latest and greatest from:
https://code.launchpad.net/duplicity/+download

...Thanks,