Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unsupported backend scheme "ftps"

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Unsupported backend scheme "ftps"
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:07:06 -0500

Whoops!  Looks like a new version is in order, I missed it.

For now go to the url:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-series/view/head:/duplicity/backends/ftpsbackend.py
and select download file.  Put the file in duplicity/backends/ and you should be good to go.

Also, please let me know if you have any trouble with Python 2.7.  Duplicity has not been tested there.

...Ken

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Ralph Seichter <address@hidden> wrote:
On 26.03.11 15:21, address@hidden wrote:

> how did you update, install your duplicity?

$ tar xf duplicity-0.6.12.tar.gz
$ cd duplicity-0.6.12
$ python ./setup.py install --prefix=/usr/local/duplicity
$ ls /usr/local/duplicity/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/duplicity/backends
__init__.py      cloudfilesbackend.py   giobackend.py   imapbackend.py    rsyncbackend.py   tahoebackend.py
__init__.pyc     cloudfilesbackend.pyc  giobackend.pyc  imapbackend.pyc   rsyncbackend.pyc  tahoebackend.pyc
botobackend.py   ftpbackend.py          hsibackend.py   localbackend.py   sshbackend.py     webdavbackend.py
botobackend.pyc  ftpbackend.pyc         hsibackend.pyc  localbackend.pyc  sshbackend.pyc    webdavbackend.pyc

As far as I can tell, there is no other/older version of Duplicity around.

-R