Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Auto ignores archive dir?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:56:51 +0000

Nope, neither.

I'm wondering if it somehow isn't working by using the variable $EXCLUDES?

It works without using this variable.

Also, there's this in the man page:

    The --exclude pattern option matches a file iff:

    .
    pattern can be expanded into the file’s filename, or
    .
    the file is inside a directory matched by the option.

If so, how is one to exclude a directory? I want a blacklist, not a whitelist.

Any ideas?